Powerful Objective-C PDF Rendering for iPhone and iPad apps
Getting PDF rendering right on the iOS platform is difficult and time consuming. Memory constraints and slow CPU conditions make it very hard to achieve fast PDF rendering. The PDF Touch SDK is the result of months of development time and years of optimization, providing you with a mature and performant solution for adding PDF capabilities to your iPhone or iPad app.
PDFTouch SDK provides a robust framework that is easy to use and customize to your needs. With just a couple of lines of code you can create a PDF view controller and display it in your app. The user interface is very similar to the iBooks app and also features a grid display for page thumbnails. For more details please refer to the Features section below.
Newsstand solution for magazine publishers
Check out the iPad Book / Newsstand PDF starter Kit if you need a complete newsstand solution that works with PDFTouch SDK out of the box.
Download the FREE Trial now and see for yourself how simple it is to add PDF rendering functionality to your app.
- Fast multithreaded PDF rendering using Grand Central Dispatch.
- Highly optimized caching algorithm.
- Offline pre-rendering of pdf pages at different sizes integrated with the caching system.
- Thumbnail grid display.
- Pinch to zoom.
- Double tap to zoom in and out.
- Text search with highlighting.
- Outline view (TOC).
- Double page mode with left or right lead.
- Page curl animations.
- Retina Display ready.
- Optimized for both the iPhone and iPad.
- Includes a demo Xcode project demonstrating the common usage of the SDK’s features.